2011年11月24日星期四

started a tour of their CBA. In a telephone interview with the Boston Globe

129615046444843750_2267NetEase sports reported September 25: not long ago, the Denver Nuggets free agent Wilson-Chandler and CBA team Zhejiang guangsha has signed a one-year contract. Now, little Chandler has arrived in China, started a tour of their CBA. In a telephone interview with the Boston Globe, he revealed that since theHas been selected to the CBA League effect causes. Little Chandler says, "I just want to play basketball, I don't want to sit there and wait for labor-management negotiations turn to see negotiations which direction would be developed. I just want to play basketball, find the game rhythm. "" I CBA League are a good choice, whether I, Or to Kenyon-Martin JR-Smith, in this play we can find the game rhythm, which is good for us. JR talked and I he say he tried playing, his idea like me I CBA to play ball was satisfied with I do is life,Play ball. "In fact, the first three season career to play for Sussex, last season, the medium-term is taken to the Denver Nuggets by Nick little Chandler has been sought after by many CBA teams, but in the end he chose the Zhejiang guangsha. , Zhejiang guangsha new boss, former Lakers Assistant Jim-Clemons played an importantThe role of. Little Chandler says, "to CBA play this is a wonderful experience for me, I am trying to learn some new things to see close new friends. Clemons coaching is an excellent coaches, he makes everything simpler for me many, past him is a successful Assistant I feel able from hisLearned a lot. "Now little Chandler lived in Hangzhou, Chris-Luther his agents in interviews regarding why it chose China. Luther said: "he gave me the direction is ' I want to play ball, ' ultimately, CBA League tournament is closest to the NBA, they play three games a week, andAnd their relatively short course, Wilson can also return to the NBA after the end of League play. We know that when he decided after the CBA, he would for example to the many hesitates players, more players will be selected to play in China. "" Wilson's career was at a crucial period, he also had a lot ofHeadroom to him, suddenly two or three months not playing too not worth, that'll stunt his continued progress. ��

没有评论:

发表评论