2012年3月29日星期四

diablo 3 power leveling "China has six or seven top players - UTJ

129773215010312500_118Consecutive victories the Chinese players ' confidence UCH Olympic Oath-breaking women's singles monopoly Sports ' eye covetously NetEase reported on March 26: India Women ' has grown to threaten China's badminton maximum figure in the women's singles, ' three times in the finals last year lost to Chinese women, that she was once very injured, lost to China at a time, she would cry, but last week in Switzerland Basel, Switzerland on badminton gold tournament, she defeated Wang Xin and Wang Shixian, whoBack to gold, which gave her to gain more confidence, she hoped that in breaking the monopoly of the Chinese women's singles gold medal on the Olympic Games in London. Since last year, ' we must always ask ourselves what went wrong in the match problems, cause she's always lost to China, ' in the face of United Kingdom acknowledged in a Reuters interview: "it's every player is likely to face problems. Sometimes you playWell, sometimes it is a wound, but to regain confidence, you have to spend a lot of time. So people began to criticize you, let your mind be more devastating. "" I am also ordinary people, when I'm feeling down, I would cry, I cry more than once. I need to be constantly asking yourself: Why can't I find the self confidence? But I still have faith, believe you can do diablo 3 power leveling,My parents and coaches also supported me, they always say to me, ' you are our champion, you can do it. ' "' Parents all is a national badminton player, influence by his parents since childhood, on badminton ' progress fast. A year of 2010 is ' brilliant, she made three Super tournament champion in women's singles, also aspires to a Commonwealth Games women's singlesChampion, and highest career ranking second in the world, this is India ranked badminton players of all-time. Now just spend 22 birthday ' ranked fifth in the world, the top four are China 's, at the age of 22 birthday the next day (March 18), ' in Switzerland in the final of the women's singles badminton gold match defeated Wang Shixian 2:0. 'Lost to China in the three finals last year, she suffered a great deal of pressure, some people think that she hit the Chinese woman will become very vulnerable. But in Switzerland against Wang Xin and Wang Shixian, ' showed the courage and confidence. "Chinese players ever played and me many times diablo 3 power leveling, of course, I and Wang Shixian Wang Xin had easy victories, so this time I face themHave confidence when. But I need to maintain a good body condition, many details are still needed before the games progress. "Now, ' ranked third on the world record is 2 WINS 1 defeat of Wang Shixian, second in the world Wang Xin's record is 2 Wins 4, Wang Yi han 4 in the world war, fourth in the world on Li Xuerui 1 WINS 4 negative. Though now become China's strong opponents, But she knew feared for their own is not easy: "China has six or seven top players, so it's hard for me, because I'm just alone fighting. Their styles vary, so I have to prepare for different styles and the race, and they only need to face me. "Harvest Switzerland after gold champion, UCH ' confidence:" only a few months from the Olympics swtor credits, INow confidence more than a 100%, I found the peak at the most appropriate time. Then there is the Asian Championships and India Super match, I need to beat China, continue to build confidence. "At the Beijing Olympic Games, ' stop one-fourth the final. And now as ' excellent, India on her journey to London Olympics in China look forward to quite high, she also said:"I really want to do, this is my dream. In London I believe myself to be able to play levels. �� Others:

没有评论:

发表评论