2012年3月14日星期三

world of tanks power leveling who cherish the public give glory - QNP

129756477813281250_140To the prison a close battle play in just a few minutes, Nick spent seven months developed a lean muscle (source: Internet) in March, relatively quiet, shadow, in this week's after Miss peach, next week will include Nick, starring Simon Yam's release of the hunt. Identification in the South: in the absence of big-dominated days, look at these small and medium-sized production might seeAuthors with more sincerity and effort. Nick in the hunt for the mad show worth looking forward to. Storm thin, mute, and perverse, extremely mad Nick usher actor career roles. Directed by Zhou Xianyang, Nick, Simon Yam, and Janice Man, Kay Tse, and Shawn Dou etc of cops and robbers action film starring the great hunt on March 15 showing. Today, the film is held in BeijingMap. Movies tell a wronged jail repeated offenders, United mad detective to investigate crimes of vengeance after his release from prison. South reporter a few days ago to watch the film in advance, the movie under the seemingly conventional-style theme of the cops and robbers Pack, several plot turns, and unexpected, why the witness had won more than one movie King Award-Nick Cheung become a focus of attention. Nick played very repetition Wang Yuanyang. 20Years ago, Wang Yuanyang having allegedly killed a girl in prison, after serving his sentence out of prison after attempting to revenge, close to another and when the girl looks like a girlCity newspaper interview, Nick Cheung admits, Wang Yuanyang this role is doing his job role with the most effort and energy. "Dangerous people" feeling, Nick 7 months earlier started training physical fitness, diet, storm thin lianchu six abdominal muscle at the same time. The role was a mute, distorted sense of the character Nick is also very fresh. Several times, IRunning on a treadmill at home, seeing his face in the mirror is white. In practicing weightlifting coach there, I had absolutely no effort, coach let me continue, I really wanted to talk to his face. Maintained for so long just to it for two days, would never undress behind the play. Is it worthwhile? I think value! A storm of thin: prisons a close battle, invigorating for seven consecutive monthsStay away from oil and salt, running weight-lifting is never interrupted second day of the first month of last year, Nick Cheung ran all the way to the Cyberport, Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island, and happy new year's alien to people in their faces, "at that time I heard someone whisper, it is not Nick Cheung, please? Run run like that, crazy. "Nick Cheung took two hours to finish, finish this before he has muscles. Spring FestivalClosed new year's Eve and the first day, this has to be the longest holiday time Nick. In order to achieve the effect of the hunt drama needs to lean, Nick before and after training for seven months, 135 per week weightlifting, 246 runs. "In retrospect, I feel incredible. Several times, I am running on the treadmill at home, seeing yourself in the mirrorAshen. In practicing weightlifting coach there, I had absolutely no effort, coach let me continue, I really wanted to talk to his face. "Nick on diet control are very strict. He bought at the supermarket every day some chilled fish, chicken, vegetables, cooked in boiling water for home, without any sauce. Every day, never break a religious precept. Nick jokes, that even the dogs eat theNot something to eat, they ate seven months, "eat almost no taste". Nick Cheung's greatest enjoyment is to eat a Japan sashimi, the same can not add any spices. Nick is so hard but it was to a prison fight in play. Recording time is two days, presented in the film, but a few minutes. In the play, be covered with cuts and bruises Nick Jedi againstHammer, lean muscle, into weapons of various steel products in the bathroom, showing no mercy to beat opponents to the dead. Nick's muscles while distinct lines, but without exaggeration, or even more morbid taste. "I kept pushing to force myself to doWhere, if you give up world of tanks power leveling, you never know. So I insist, Wanxi that day, I didn't know what was their best way. "Nick of bad words for that period of time adhere so elaborate," maintained for so long just to it two days before, would never undress behind the play. Is it worth sending? I think value! "B silenced:Helpless, word he can use facial expressions and body to show the film, Nick's most interesting character is a mute. "Which requires me to use actions, look to express Director wants to feel". In the film, Nick Cheung did not utter a word until the end as she clapped her and say, "in a Word, facial expressions and body language as the means of expressionThe Department. It is interesting, a Director and screenwriter also wants to finally be able to let Nick speak, but Nick insists on "Mute". "I play previous to him, when he was young in prison, called every day should not work, no friends no relatives for help, Government or local authority made him no way out, as if the whole world as he gave up. HouHe was bullied in prison, pen throat committed suicide after the failed set goals in life again. He went on to his sentence out of prison, in turn, is not a society to abandon him, was he abandoned the community. No matter who and communication, he is not interested, even if talking but said nothing. He was perfectly clear, was released from prison seeks revenge. "The role of Nick for Wang Yuanyang contemplating the very thorough,He thinks is the aftermath of the attempted suicide, or abandoned mental disorders, silence world of tanks power leveling, able to highlight the character's personality. Madness: strange, people tremble "after the shoot, feels like a dream ending" after release of Wang Yuanyang is a drama, he bites of ice cream, and issued strange laugh looking at girls passing by. See this smiling face, the audienceIt shuddered, and the role to "Metamorphosis" to imagine. Nick said, his early from fitness, playing dumb, then to the treacherous expression of design, is "abnormal" way to string up the entire show. "This movie gives me the opportunity to turn themselves into theBodybuilders, strong feeling, I want to look very thin and very lethal. I would like to create one can make people feel there is problem at once, the body looks very dangerous, very lethal character. "Nick admits that, to some extent, since he congying the big hunt is the most energy-intensive films, not just the role of external preparations, more important role to the audience as a whole inAfter you know the truth, reminiscent of previous figures of various acts, the "Metamorphosis" still makes sense. Nick recall taking the deep feeling as if awakening from a dream the big Hunt, "I'm in the car with his saying: Everything's falling apart, like a dream, is over. This role to stop pestering me, back to first have a full, natural wake up tomorrow. And what to eat what to eat, neverTouch the fitness equipment. "Dialog Nick" I pushed away the lot of Wang Jing's comedy, made him angry "in order to play the big Hunt, Nick pushes a lot of drama. Nick explains that after the movie King, who cherish the public give glory, "I hope sincere, interesting movie, with a fun group of people. On contemplating the role, I hopeFurther more thorough. "He expects more development on the feature film, and denied a lot of Wang Jing's comedy, big step out of many. Under the Nick of a work is a ghost movie, is still the feature film route. Southern Metropolis daily: took many of the witnesses you prize. Fee should go up a lot, find plays more of a lot of it? ZhangFAI: Yes, fee huge lot than in the past, tried to receive 5 plays in one day. The reason why I did not have a lot of play, is to really have a script that can touch me. "Touch" is actually less demanding, so I can at least see their own play space; not necessarily what is large, but you want to see a Director and story of good faith. I would like to let everyone know that, although I have a lot ofBut I is still the same as before, the film is really fascinates me too, I will not get their feet has a number of awards. South: from the witnesses, and the line of people, and to this day the largest hunting, your character more and more tragic, and that is why? Nick: theme of the drama is what I prefer, regardless of whether the action. Of course, feature films are not necessarilyAre police and robbers, may not necessarily be very miserable. In Hong Kong when it comes to "feature film", most people would think of cops. Recently, I talked to a Director on, hoping to make a ghost. Should not be placed in the Mainland, but this is my own desire, hoping his speech had not acted in subject matter. South: you also played comedies such as Wong Jing, the God of Inn, which was toSwap it? Nick Cheung: I knew what they were doing, comedy I not like it or not, but I will focus on the feature film. You might say, took two or three heavy themes, or make a comedy to relax? But I have my concerns, might be puzzled that would make the audience, their emotional upset. South: but you cooperate and Wang Jing DirectorQuite popular comedy, box office of the God of the Inn is also good, didn't he recently over and over for you? Nick: I just managed to come from a comedy star. Wang Jing Director of comedy I've pushed a lot, recently has pushed the Department, he was angry. I said you don't get angry wot power leveling, I do if they're not comedies, when I want to shoot the first line for you. I do not know,He also invested some of feature films, but that he did not come to me. Maybe he has a disease, when you see the I think I'm funny, really make me so mad, I do not understand. Haha. South: many people in Hong Kong movie are now increasing shoot quantity, positive developments to the Mainland, in this respect, you seem to have had its own degrees. Nick: I received said a day 5 playThis is the Mainland. Co-operate with the Mainland will have a larger field of vision, I now also have the script of the talking. However, I believe that the show is no quick fix, but since I won the prize, all of my expectations are higher, I may take some effort to act before, now you want to take the effort to try to figure out roles and plays, that is not too hard, but thorough. This time, serving as the great huntBecause my storm and thin, I pushed a lot of play, there are a lot of people say it doesn't matter, let you play, but honestly they don't mind, my mind.

没有评论:

发表评论